Same great product as our original C2S Beard Butter but now available as a compact travel size. Now you're able to have your favorite moisturizer on the go!
Our beard butter is made with all natural ingredients and blended with extremely high quality carrier and essential oils.
Pure Raw Shea Butter
- Shea Butter is an excellent source to provide moisture for hair. It absorbs easily and it does not clog the pores.
- Coconut oil is a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. In addition to preventing dryness and dullness, coconut oil also reduces thinning. As a daily moisturizer, coconut oil can be used on wet or dry hair.
- Olive oil is vitamin rich – The oil has a ton of antioxidants that are great for your hair, scalp and skin. Feeding the cuticles with vitamin rich products stimulates growth. Olive oil also moisturizes your hair and reduces irritation.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins, including B vitamins (B1 and B6) that are known to promote hair growth. It also contains vitamin E which is an antioxidant and is also known to impact hair growth by repairing hair follicles and keeping them healthy and free of inflammation.
- Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because the oil strengthens hair, jojoba oil helps prevent hair loss and promotes hair thickness.
Jamaicain Black Castor Oil
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types. It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth. It increases blood flow, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles.
- Essential oils for African American hair can enhance growth, seal in moisture, and more. These oils purify to help keep folicles free of bacterial and fungal problems.