C2S is proud to present our all natural Whipped Hair Butter! Our hair butter is packed with natural and essential oils for maximum protection. Our Whipped Hair Butter stimmulates growth and maximizes length retention. The conditioning treatment softens your tresses while our natural oils seal in moisture.
Our Whipped Hair Butter is a must have for natural or chemically altered hair. With regular use your hair will thrive and transform into a healthy strong mane.
C2S Whipped Hair Butter is perfect for protective stying! Wether you are doing a Twist Out, Braids to tuck under one of our Wigs or installing your C2S bundles, treat your hair with our Whipped Hair Butter.
Please remember, protecting and treating your natural hair is just as important as the quality of bundles you choose to install. #protectyourcrown
Pure Raw Shea Butter
- Shea Butter is an excellent source to provide moisture for dry or damaged hair. It absorbs easily into the scalp and it does not clog the pores. Filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids, it helps increase shine and reduce the frizz of your hair. Shea Butter can also help protect hair from heat damage caused by flat irons and blow drying.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins, including B vitamins (B1 and B6) that are known to promote hair growth. It also contains vitamin E which is an antioxidant and is also known to impact hair growth by repairing hair follicles and keeping them healthy and free of inflammation.
Jamaicain Black Castor Oil
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types. It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth. It increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles. Jamaican Black Castor Oil will also prevent hair breakage, dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp.
- Olive oil is vitamin rich – The oil has a ton of antioxidants that are great for your hair, scalp and skin. A healthy scalp is where great growth begins therefore feeding the scalp with vitamin rich products stimulates growth. Olive oil also moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation.
- Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because the oil strengthens hair, jojoba oil helps prevent hair loss and promotes hair thickness.
- Coconut oil is a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. In addition to preventing dryness and dullness, coconut oil also reduces split ends, thinning and dandruff, which are other common problems for hair. As a daily moisturizer, coconut oil can be used on wet or dry, natural or processed hair.
- Essential oils for African American hair can enhance growth, eliminate itchy scalp, seal in moisture, and more. These oils purify the scalp to help with dandruff and keep the scalp free of bacterial and fungal problems.
C2S Whipped Hair Butter